Dr. Kines works with two companies that specialize in nutriceuticals: Nutrametrix and Fullscript. She has found that between those two, you can get the best quality of all the supplements for your needs. See below for details about them, their uniqueness and how to create a patient account.
Nutrametrix brand is famous for isotonic delivery and the quality of ingredients. This delivery is fast and highly efficient, with IV being the only more efficient and effective delivery system. This is where you can pack in needed nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and more, especially if you struggle absorbing supplements. Here are some of my favorites for EBV and general wellbeing. I personally choose this delivery over liquids, capsules or tablets.
- Isotonix OPC-3 (an excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-histamine and more)
- Isotonix Organic Complete Greens (support cellular health, detoxification, antiviral and anti-cancer constituents)
- Isotonix Immune (the famous beta-glucans- this is why you drink Reishi mushroom tea for EBV)
- Isotonix Maximum ORAC Formula (especially beneficial with high oxidative stress and hot flashes/hormonal issues)
- Isotonix Activated B Complex (my all-time favorite methylated B vitamins; solid methylation provides antiviral support)
- Isotonix Magnesium (very important for mitochondria, damaged and targeted by EBV)
- Isotonix Calcium Complete (this is the only supplemental calcium I trust)
- Isotonix Digestive Enzymes (my favorite- packets are especially popular – great for traveling and eating out; bottles are available too)
- Ultimate Aloe Vera Juice NOT isotonic (also my favorite- there is always a bottle in our fridge; it comes in liquid or powder-but these are NOT isotonic, so this aloe should not be mixed together with any Isotonix)
- Isotonix DNA Miracles Digestive Enzymes (especially beneficial for those with food intolerances and GI problems)
- Isotonix DNA Miracles Multivitamin Plus (if you do not need iron)
- Isotonix Prenatal Multivitamin (if you have iron deficiency)
Non-Isotonic superstar supplements:
- Omega 3
- Advanced Coenzyme Q10 (has enhanced absorption)
- Curcumin Extreme
- Prime Astaxanthin (a formidable antiviral antioxidant)
- Bliss (my clients’ favorite adaptogenic herbs for long-term stress support)
- Hepatocleanse (a wonderful combination of herbs for liver support – liver is really taxed by EBV an should be supported)
Here is how I can help you get better: I suggest starting with my five superstar heavy EBV hitters (*). They are brilliant. If you do not start feeling better within at least a week, EBV may not be driving your symptoms, or you have other things going on complicating the situation like toxic mold exposure or heavy metals etc.
I also suggest reading my bestselling book because I list all the needed details about contra-indications, maximal dosages, long term and acute dosages and more there – everything you need to know about EBV supplements is there. Be safe and do not over supplement. And if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not order here until you talk to your medical team!
If you are new to EBV, focus on the 5 superstars but also consider finding a local functional practitioner as they may be able to customize the supplements specifically for your needs. You can look here
What you do next is simply click on the Fullscript button at the bottom, create a client account (I always offer you 10% off there), find TEMPLATES, and click on EBV. The template will have a very comprehensive list of supplements and dosages. You can click on each image for detailed ingredients and you can pick and choose which ones you want to get. The superstars are below here (*). Good luck, be safe and get better!
- N-Acetyl Cysteine*
- Ionic zinc or lozenges*
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- A-Mulsion (Vitamin A) dropper or capsules by Genestra
- Vitamin D3/K2 dropper by Orthomolecular
- Vitamin C with Bioflavinoids
- Vitamin E
- Olive leaf extract
- and more…
Some of my favorite brands on Fullscript are:
- Klaire Labs
- Vital Nutrients
- Pure Encapsulations
- Designs for Health
- and more